6.4.08

Hulk Smash!! ... now Hulk need new action figures, sigh ...



Toys! Toys! Toys! Toys!


*Ahem. Okay, I am better now ( sorry about that).

So, I was surfing across the interweb (cue the theme to Star Wars) when I came across these bad boy pictures from a recent toy trade show. There were a number of different pictures of the same few toys and action figures done with different lighting and taken from different angles.

I hope you enjoy these pics.






Yeah, the Hulk figure itself looks pretty impressive at this stage of things. Looking forward to other figures from the series, such as the Abomination, for example.

Now, here are some pictures of something a wee bit ... different...


Here we have the latest board games based on a Marvel comic book character.



And look at this: It's the latest version of the 'Hulk Hands'!



and there wil be much more to come, I am sure of it.

No comments: